Let me leave you one or two clues how you can support @transformap best right now:
* Create polycentric maps! Host them yourself, if you know how. Explicitly publish its data under an open licence.
* If you don't, use the excellent uMap platform http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/ or host it yourself, if you know how.
* If you don't, use our experimental iD editor fork at https://editor.transformap.co to write directly to OpenStreetMap using our custom taxonomy http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/TransforMap#Proposed_Tags , if the process is, again, self-explanatory enough to you.
* If this doesn't work either, never hesitate to ping @transformap on Twitter or
* use the civilized https://discourse.transformap.co conversation space for request of any kind. Loads of info in there, due to its marvellous hybrid wiki publishing interface, like https://discourse.transformap.co/t/map-editors-assessing-current-solutions-and-building-our-own-editor/218.